Sunday 18 November 2012

Christmas Wish List

Christmas


Long sleeve shirt / Ponte knit pants / ASOS leather boots / ASOS leather boots / Meadham Kirchhoff zipper bag, $1,260


Thought I'd half arsedly, (definitely not a word), attempt to use polyvore!  Everything other than the AMAZING Meadham Kirchhoff bag is actually on my Christmas list, (not sure i'll be able to afford £700 pounds any time soon, no matter how perfect it is), the annoying thing about the bag is i used to own the exact same one when i was twelve in bright green. Somehow its disappeared  probably thrown away by my disgusted mum. Anyway, obviously everything's black and white, I've been lusting after the topshop trousers ever since seeing a girl on my course rocking them. As for polo necks, my friends will tell you that I'm a hater, usually due to the fact i pull faces whenever they wear one. But the lace is so pretty! I'm a convert. 

Anyway, if you have polyvore and if you can even follow people on polyvore then follow me there? I'm not sure I'll ever get in to it/learn how to use it buy y'know. 

P.S I know wish lists are boring but I have no time for anything else maybe I will post something more interesting soon who knows who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment